Business Skilled Migration
The Business Skills visa class of Australia's migration program encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and develop new or existing businesses.
Business owners, senior executives and investors can apply for a visa under the Business Skills category at one of the three Business Skills Processing Centres.
Under the two-stage arrangements introduced on 1 March 2003, business migrants are granted a Business Skills (Provisional) visa for four years and, after establishing the requisite level of business or maintaining their eligible investment, are eligible to make an application for a Business Skills (Residence) visa.
A direct permanent residence category will still be available for high-calibre business migrants sponsored by State/Territory governments. This is known as the Business Talent visa.
The Business Skills program is divided into four categories:
· Business owner: for owners or part-owners of a business;
· senior executive: for senior executive employees of major businesses;
· Investor: for investors/business people willing to invest in Australia;
· Business talent: for high-calibre business people who have sponsorship from a State/Territory government.
In addition, the Business Skills program also has two categories for persons who are in Australia on temporary visas, other than the Business Skills (Provisional) visas:
· established business in Australia (EBA): for people temporarily in Australia who are owners or part owners of a business
· regional established business in Australia (REBA): for people temporarily in Australia who are owners or part owners of a business in a designated area of Australia.
" Australia is a land full of Opportunities."
" People lives in harmony."
" Australia is full of surprises."
" Meet people from different cultures."
" It has many beautiful cities."